At Brazeiros, we are dedicated to providing you with a safe dining experience during these trying times. As such, we are adhering to the guidelines outlined by the Health Department and taking extra steps to help ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable.
A note on reservations:
We attempt to spread reservation times to minimize crowding in the restaurant, but if you have concerns we recommend making reservations during low risk times:
- Between 4-6pm or after 8pm Monday through Thursday
- Between 2-5pm or after 8:30pm Friday through Sunday
Brazeiros is adhering to the updated CDC guidelines. Additional steps we are taking:
- Masks are recommended for all customers and employees
- We provide several hand sanitizer stations, masks, and gloves for the guests and employees.
- The salad bar is still self serving, but we ask that while at the salad bar customers remain 6ft apart.
- The meats are still served on skewers tableside to all guests.
If you have questions, please call us at 865.247.0295